mercredi 17 octobre 2012

Réflexions et reflets

Not much to say... I miss living out of the city, and I hate living in the city. It's so gray and full of concrete and car fumes and cigaret smells... You don't even really notice the passing of the seasons. The trees loose their leaves and they're swept away straight away, you can't walk in them, they don't crunch under your feet. You can't notice the birds migrating, the different birds that sing depending on the season, the crispness of a cold and sunny day. Every morning is the same: cars, cars and cars, disgusting smells and the greyness of the asphalt everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I can really tell you it's everywhere, especially when you compare it with what i saw on my greek island, in the mountains, where only the road was asphalt, only the road. Everything else was dirt and wind and plants and sheep and rocks... I miss that too i guess.




2 commentaires:

  1. La dernière photo est superbe, les nuages forment un demi-cercle...
    Je comprends que les espaces te manquent... Mais tu as un chouette parc pas très loin de chez toi, tu peux te ressourcer auprès des canards de temps en temps ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci de tes comments ma chère Cara!
    Bah, le parc est un peu glauque et tu as vite fait de faire le tour, et il y a toujours un peu des odeurs soit de clopes, soit de voitures, soit de gens bizarres, mais c'est vrai que c'est déjà mieux que rien. :)

    RépondreSupprimer